NUMBER OF STRIPS NEEDED :
Standard Strip 1 pc
STEPS TO APPLY :
1. Cut the standard strip in half, from one end to the other. Then, fold the strips in half creating rounded corners.
2. Anchor the end about 4 inches above the wrist.
3. With 0% stretch, place the tape on the wrist and about halfway up the hand toward the wounded finger.
4. With 10% stretch, place the rest of the tape on the top of the finger, ending on the knuckle.
5. Cut the other side of the tape in half with rounded corners.
6. With one of these pieces, wrap the injured knuckle, using 0% stretch all the way around.